hello...welcome to my blog...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

To all my prayer warriors...believing in the power of prayer...

Hello to All, I assume someone is actually reading this..Sarah's day started kinda rough, but i can happily say i think we are gonna end this day on a good note. Her grandparents and preacher and his wife came. I really had to be on my best behavior at that time...LOL! Anyway my mom brought her some Micky D's and she ate that then ask for a coke- not that she drank it all. Its a start anyway. She even talked to everybody and called her friends on the phone today. So i know she is feeling better. I know its gonna be one day at a time and will take a lot of time and time in hospital to get her well, but that's OK we (she) has fought cancer and won before with God's help and i know she will do it again! I am willing to do whatever it takes. I believe in the power of prayer and God's healing power! Goodnight all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment