hello...welcome to my blog...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The pros of eating in on vacation.....

Hello again...wow this is two days straight...I was just about to take an evening nap, because it takes a lot of energy to walk down and play in the sand and sun and to be a beach bum, then I decided I had something to say! I want to hear your pros and cons of eating in on vacation, while your thinking I will tell you mine. Tonight we had taco salad, and left-overs from last two nights. Spaghetti, hamburgers, and a few extras. I'm sure we have saved some money with buying groceries when we got here. Enough to last all week- (im not saying we haven't been back to get a few things). If I had went out to eat, I would have needed to get dressed and while swim wear is allowed in restaurants, its not my cup of tea. I'm more of a pj girl!!! I know I would never wear my swimsuit to Walmart at home. Although I did wear my pj pants one night to Walmart, they were snowman, you think anybody noticed?...lol! Another pro is, you can please picky eaters without it costing an arm and a leg, and if they change their mind well...it still want cost you and arm and leg, more than once because you already paid it at the grocery store. The tv is on any channel, or not if you prefer, conversation is good as you want it to be, without the smell of things your picky eater doesn't like but most of all its just your family and your pj's!! lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment