hello...welcome to my blog...

Monday, February 3, 2014

Today....

...  I'm craving something new these days beside Mexican.  Now it's waffles from the huddle house with peanut butter... I don't think theirs  are normal peanut butter either... It's good... But while I was there a man with salt hair, no pepper... He looked slightly younger than 50, but I'm not always the greatest at guessing age, you know?... 
He really caught my eye.. Well dressed n a causal way clean and short nails... No ring.. Drove a big green truck that somebody had wrote " wash me" with their finger... We had only a slight nod and a smile hello at each other... Anyway something about him stayed with me... So now I've took the meds the doc gave me... & hopefully to dreamland with sweet smiles and hotties everywhere.... Lol!
Sometimes, don't you wonder what it is about a certain stranger that stays with you long after there gone?... 

No comments:

Post a Comment