hello...welcome to my blog...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The joys of being home...

As most of you know we came home Wednesday and the feeling was over the moon. I love my family so much and no matter how messy my house is home is where I like to be. We all do.  Thursday was also great, I felt like I could do anything, I was wonder woman and a chef all rolled into one. But once I stopped, it was down hill from there. Friday I was able to spend lots of time with my son, even if part of that day was at the dentist. Sarah went to dance class and we took dad out for a birthday dinner. Now today is a whole new ballgame. I felt like something the cat drug-up and I'm sure all those late nights at the hospital has caused my sleep to be turn up side down, so I've pretty much spent lots of time sleeping today. That's good and bad. I really want to make church  tomorrow and we are having our Mother's Day cookout tomorrow. Seriously I need church!! Any way I believe I'm (also Sarah) getting over the hospital stay. All it took was sleep, good food, (that I cooked) broom, pledge, (LOL), country music, and my favorite men in my life that we missed so much!! Sarah had a good day today learning to shoot her pink gun. Yep, its pink! All in all its been good days home so far. And we have a wonderful week ahead of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment