hello...welcome to my blog...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

less than 24 hours and counting...

You know what's weird? When we are home, I find myself thinking about staying at the hospital, I know that's crazy. Why would I want to be here when we can be at home with Dad and brother. However this is our home away from home, and while we really don't like being here the fact of the matter is, we will be here through out the year. On a good note Sarah gained 2lbs. this week, it must have been all the cheese balls, because the bucket was full when my mom brought it 2 days ago. I mean it was a BIG bucket, the bad news is I'm sure I gained too. And I didn't even eat but a hand full of cheese balls. It must have been the cookies...lol! I'm thinking you might have guessed the diet crashed and burned...again!! That's ok, I will start over. Sarah received 17 cards in the mail today, yes I said 17- that kept her busy for a while. I know there are a lot of people praying for Sarah. I am thankful for prayer warriors. I know this is not the best 'blog'...but who's to say what a 'best blog' is. Its just what's on my mind. I really don't feel like I have anything else since I poured my heart out the other day about my feelings. Although am looking forward to the humm of the dish washer and the dryer running with no breaks in between, then there's the washer with its squeaky belt but who cares, because it washes my clothes just fine. Yes it will be great to be home. With the candles lit and smelling good and my clothes that are waiting to be folded....OMGosh...I just got a thought of the blue chair...Goal: don't sit in blue chair before the chores...or they will never get done...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment