hello...welcome to my blog...

Friday, April 29, 2011

My second day on my diet...well almost...

Yesterday was going to be the day I changed my life!! I got up and was real gung-oh, I took my shower and got ready for my day! I was really gonna do amazing things...I fixed myself a diet coke because I really need my caffeine and my fizz first thing in the morning. I was doing good with my diet coke and fiber one bar. Then Sarah ask if I would warm the pizza she had the previous night...that's when things started to go bad. I thought well just a bite- besides its just bread and cheese, and the sauce I added was free on the weight watchers plan. And if you have ever watched and heard how the stars lose weight they say chocolate everyday is good for you. Is it in the form of chocolate cake?? Hummm...I wonder? Besides I didn't need that chocolate cake around for another day to look at! I call that thinking ahead! LOL!! You know what i need after chocolate cake something salty, just to get the sweet out of my mouth!! So by now I'm guessing you know it went down hill after that second bite of pizza because its salty...on the upside of my first day I did drink water for the rest of the day and lots of it!! That's a plus right?? Now keep in mind I didn't say my eating was good for the rest of the day...however today is a whole new day!! And I've started it just right...with a diet coke and a fiber one bar...

No comments:

Post a Comment