hello...welcome to my blog...

Friday, April 15, 2011

R U all Ears?...

I need to vent...Sarah started running a fever last night, we came to the hospital to find out she was dehydrated and low white blood counts, upset stomach..the typical reaction to chemo. It was 5am when we finally got a room, by that time i had been up 24hours.  And couldn't wait to lay my head on my pillow even if i couldn't have my own bed. Anyway today has been rather trying because Sarah bless her feels terrible and of course I'd rather be at home or on PCB, that would be even better. However I am willing to do whatever it takes for her and my family, always!! So I'm just asking you to pray for me and my family! Hopefully Sarah's counts will come up and i will find the rest of my patience because i usually have plenty in leeps and bounds, but at the same time I am human...

No comments:

Post a Comment