hello...welcome to my blog...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

would you follow me?...

Just a question..would you follow me? why? Have you ever seen the movie Julie and Juliet?? I have only watched half of it, and can never seem to pick up where I left off. However I got the part about Julie blogging about cooking, so I'm asking you if you would follow me and my weight loss? Don't worry you haven't missed anything. Mom said the other day, "I thought you were going on a diet today?" I said, "I was but I forgot." How in the world can you forget you were going on a diet? Besides It's more than going on a diet its a life changing plan. So I was thinking If I go on a life changing experience and blog about it I will have lots of ears wanting to know if it works. I can also vent on bad days, and I know there will be bad days, everybody has them. Even if they don't admit it. I know it will be hard, its always hard here in the hospital, because I don't want to do anything but eat. Yep I'm a comfort eater. Its terrible. So I'm asking if you will follow me? Be sure and post your comments...don't be afraid, honey if I can do it you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment